Cancer is associated with hormone imbalance and inflammation.
1. Cut down your coffee intake to lower your insulin release. Insulin is a growth hormone, stimulating tissue growth, such as ovarian, breast, prostate and intestine tissues.
2. Cut down your sugar intake: sudden increased sugar levels lead to inflammation.
3. Reduce your stress level: high stress can compromise your immune function.
4. Clear up your viral or bacteria infection as fast as possible with Chinese herbs or other holistic methods.
5. Balance your estrogen and progesterone by improving your ovarian and adrenal gland function with whole foods, Chinese herbs, and acupuncture.
6. Drink 64 oz water every day or every other day to clear up environmental toxin.
7. Enough sleep will help balance your immune function and rejunvenate your endocrine system.
8. Avoid long term use birth control pill or hormone replacement therapies.